Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Brilliant Writing

You continue to outshine most every flash animator. Keep up the amazing work.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Same old stuff

When this series first started, it was mildly entertaining and the animation was pretty neat. The first time I saw a Madness episode I was pretty amazed but now it's just... old. Like, I don't quite understand the hype of it all. I can understand why a new member that has never seen your works would be amazed, but the animation and weak story line have been redone over and over for years now and I just can't see why it gets so much attention with the masses. It's obviously still as popular as ever, but I for one wish you'd move on to something else.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Surprisingly great

For some reason I started watching this cartoon expecting something less than good - I was very wrong. Not only did it keep me watching from the beginning to the end, but I was pleasantly surprised with an ending that managed not to cross the extremely fine line between warm and corny.

The animation was great, but the "effects to the video" you spoke of in your author comments really did look like flaws. I can see what you were attempting to accomplish, but you fell a bit short of the effect.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

One of the best

Great art, great writing, great everything. I really want to see this series evolve further. Keep 'em coming!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

To be continued?

I was impressed that you were able to maintain the same level of chaos that you had in the last Dad flash, but it was definitely not the kind of cartoon that you'd want to end with a "to be continued." Very disappointing, man.

It's hard to like a flash without an ending.

Waffle X: Episode Two Waffle X: Episode Two

Fantastic Art

The art of the piece was really magnificant. Unfortunately, the humor was weak and the story was really weak. It kind of seemed like an inside joke that developed between friends and turned into an animation. I'd rather see a flash with horrible art and a good story than the other way around.

The voice acting wasn't great. The sound quality wasn't too good, as well, but I can't really hold that against you. Save up for a better mic. :P

Luckett-X responds:

I dont think you should judge the story from the set-up episodes just yet. Waffle X's current run-time is 10 minutes in total, and to get anywhere with a good plot you need to set the foundations of character and setting.

Grandpa: Desert Dessert Grandpa: Desert Dessert

Bleh

I chuckled a couple times...

This is way too corny for young-adults/older and too vulgar for kids. Who is your target audience?

Jerry Jerry

Morbid

Jerry has been staring me down on the front page so I finally gave in. His character is a bit misleading; I expected a silly, light-hearted flash.

Great flash. A little morbid, but great. Caught me completely off gaurd.

The Square Ethics The Square Ethics

Very funny

You have a great sense of humor. The voices of the characters were kind of annoying, but everything was delivered very well. Nice job.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Loved it

Everything about that little short was great. One of the best in all of Newgrounds most definitely.